Prescriptive delivery methodology
Achieve greater results, faster with Pega Express
Maximize the power of our software and jump-start your digital transformation with a delivery approach that has speed and reliability at its core.
"We’re able to accelerate at least getting that first version out, and we can do it very quickly. It’s a very visual and collaborative process."
Quickly lay the foundation
With design-thinking principles built into the product, you can easily identify the key elements of your application and select the starting point with the most business benefit.
Using App Studio, business users capture:
- Microjourneys – the sequence of steps a customer takes and the back-end processes driving the work
- Personas – the type of users and how they engage with the application
- Data – the information required to achieve your outcome
Need help getting started?
We’re helping clients get results fast with our Pega Microjourney Kickstart, delivering real value in just five weeks!
Design Thinking at Pega
Pega has a design-focused approach to the way we build and deliver world-class software solutions. We've incorporated design thinking directly into our product and our delivery methodology, Pega Express.
Build with Pega best practices
Once you’ve identified your starting point, Pega Express guides you through the steps to configure your app. Our methodology is built upon core Agile principles and complemented by Pega-specific best practices, so you can maximize the impact and longevity of your solution. Pega Express emphasizes:
- Leveraging out-of-the-box functionality for speed
- Collaboration between business and IT for more relevant solutions built right the first time
- Configuration in our business-friendly App Studio for easier maintenance and upgrades
Drive faster outcomes
Being able to innovate quickly and release more frequently is a competitive advantage. We do it. You should, too.
We accelerate delivery by:
- Focusing on the Minimum Loveable Product instead of building for the end state
- Targeting a first production release in a matter of weeks
- Iterating continuously based on user feedback to promptly respond to business changes
Siemens partnered with Pega to develop a Center of Excellence (COE) to drive end-to-end process optimization across multiple business units and use cases.